Celebrate the Year of the Dragon with APALA over a delicious dinner at the Golden Era Vietnamese on Friday, Feb. 17, 2012, from 7-9pm. If you are in Northern California, please come and celebrate with us. Bring your friends. Meet new friends. This is a great opportunity to network, share ideas and raise money for APALA’s scholarship fund.
When: Friday, February 17th, 7-9pm
Where: Golden Era Vietnamese, 572 O’Farrell Street, San Francisco, CA 94102, http://www.goldeneravegan.com/
Cost: $25/person ($5 or any donation above the requested amount will be tax deductible and go to our APALA Scholarship Fund)
RSVP: no later than Wednesday, 02.15, 5pm PST to firstname.lastname@example.org
Again, our fabulous menu is organized by Janet Tom (tea, tax, tip included):
1. Spring rolls: Fresh rolls w/ lettuce, mint leaves, cilantro, seasoned tofu. Served with peanut sauce.
2. Tofu salad: Shredded cabbage, lotus root, tofu, carrot, mint leaves, sesame seeds, peanuts tossed in plum vinaigrette sauce.
3. Lemongrass Deluxe: Spicy lemongrass soy “chicken”. Served w/ steamed broccoli.
4. Stir-fried Chinese broccoli.
5. Truly Sea: Crispy pan fried soy “fish” served w/ sweet ginger sauce.
6. House Rice Claypot: Tofu, soy “chicken”, mushroom, bean thread, onion, and ginger cooked w/ fragrant rice.
7. Brown or white rice..