APALA is on the lookout for fabulously talented individuals to participate in a T-shirt Logo Contest!
Are you a creative individual with a knack for creating eye-catching designs? Can you develop a clever library tagline? Would you like to see your design modeled by APALA members and supporters nationwide? Take a chance and show off your creative side! The winning design will receive a $100 gift card and one-year APALA membership.
- Designs must incorporate the APALA logo (Logo available via email.)
- Designs for both the front and back of the T-shirt are welcome
- Designs should appeal to a broad audience and be marketable to all library supporters
- Multiple submission will be accepted
- File format should be in PNG (Portable Network Graphics) between 100 to 300 DPI
- APALA welcomes all submissions
- An appointed jury will select the winning design
- Submit your designs and questions to Varaxy Yi <firstname.lastname@example.org>
The designer of the winning logo receives a $100 gift card and a one-year APALA membership. Sales from the winning T-shirt help support APALA scholarships and grants.
Deadline: Extended to May 20, 2013
APALA Fundraising Committee
Download: PDF of APALA 2013 T-shirt Design Contest Flyer