- To create an annual operating budget based on the needs of the organization with the assistance of the President and Executive Director.
- To present the annual operating budget to the Executive Board at a meeting for approval.
- To advise the Executive Board in building APALA’s financial resources.
- To review biannual financial statements prepared by the Treasurer and monitor income and expenditures on an ongoing basis.
- To engage in fundraising activities in order to support the services and programs of APALA.
- To solicit donations from funding sources, and solicit the membership for ideas and support for fundraising activities.
Eileen Bosch, California State University, Long Beach
Frans Albarillo, Brooklyn College
Florante Peter Ibanez, William M. Rains Library, Loyola Law School
Joy Panigabutra-Roberts, University of Nebraska-Lincoln
Sandy Wee, Millbrae Branch, San Mateo County Library
Janet Wong, author
Varaxy Yi, ITT Technical Institute