- To create an annual operating budget based on the needs of the organization with the assistance of the President and Executive Director.
- To present the annual operating budget to the Executive Board at a meeting for approval.
- To advise the Executive Board in building APALA’s financial resources.
- To review biannual financial statements prepared by the Treasurer and monitor income and expenditures on an ongoing basis.
- To engage in fundraising activities in order to support the services and programs of APALA.
- To solicit donations from funding sources, and solicit the membership for ideas and support for fundraising activities.