Adult Non-Fiction Winner
- Pfaelzer, Jean. Driven Out: The Forgotten War Against Chinese Americans. New York: Random House, 2007
Honorable Mention for Adult Non-Fiction
- Furiya, Linda. Bento Box in The Heartland: My Japanese Girlhood in Whitebread America. Emeryville, CA: Seal Press, 2007.
Picture Book Winner
- Crowe, Ellie. Surfer of the Century. Illustrated by Richard Waldrep. New York: Lee and Low, 2007.
Honorable Mention for Picture Book
- Barasch, Lynne. Hiromi’s Hands. New York: Lee and Low, 2007.
Youth Literature Winner
- Easton, Kelly. Hiroshima Dreams. New York: Dutton Books, 2007.
Honorable Mention for Text in Children and Young Adult Literature
- Sheth, Kashmira. Keeping Corner. New York: Hyperion, 2007.